- To make your Book or Membership purchase, you will be required to use a credit or debit card.
- We will keep your card details secure at all times and your information will be used only for the purchase of the item.
- The Store only delivers to addresses within the UK, however memberships are available internationally.
- Once ordered, we will pop your goods in the post to you within five working days, or, in the unlikely event this will not be possible, we will contact you within 3 working days of your purchase to confirm an estimated dispatch date.
- You will get a dispatch receipt once this has been done so you will know it’s on its way!
- In the unlikely event your goods do not arrive, please contact us and we will update you on the tracking status of the parcel.
- If your order appears to be lost in the post and there is still no sign of it after two weeks, we will put further goods in the post for you at no extra cost.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept liability for any damage occurred to your goods during delivery or any damage caused outside of our control.
- Additionally, we cannot be held liable for any costs incurred by yourselves if the goods do not reach you by a specified time, if the reason for that delay is caused by something outside of our control after we have dispatched the item.
Changing Your Mind
- These things happen, and if you decide within 14 days of placing your order that actually, you no longer need the goods, we will stop processing the order if it has not yet been dispatched and refund you the money onto the card you originally used to make payment, within 7 working days.
- If the package is already on its way and we are unable to recall it, you will be required to cover the costs of returning the goods to us and once we have received them, we will refund your purchase onto the card you originally used to make payment, within 7 working days. We recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your goods, we are happy for you to return them within 30 days, along with a feedback form, which will be enclosed within your order, providing the reasons why you were not satisfied. It will be your responsibility to cover the costs of postage in returning this item. We recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
- In order for My Business My Success to return the purchase cost of your goods for any of the reasons above, the goods will need to be returned to us in an unused condition, and in any case, fit for resale.
- In the unlikely event that when you receive your goods, they are faulty or defected in any way (or any items are missing) we will, of course, send out replacement items to you to at no additional cost. Please let us know if this is the case within 30 days of receipt of the goods.
- If, within 30 days of receipt, as a result of a fault or defect, you wish to return the goods, we will of course refund the cost of the goods within 7 working days of the goods being received by us.
- We will cover reasonable expenses for the postage of the goods in instances involving faulty or missing items, please provide proof of payment and we will reimburse this with the cost of the goods.
- If any of the goods become faulty or unusable within three months of purchase, through no fault of your own and as a result of reasonable use, we will send out replacements for you at no additional cost.
The Legal Bit…
- The policy, as detailed above, is in line with your legal rights as a consumer
- To purchase your goods, you need to follow the steps as outlined on our website. At the point when we have received your order and sent you a dispatch confirmation, we have then formally accepted your order and the contract is formed.
- If we are experiencing issues with stock levels, or if there are any issues with your payment details or we believe there has been an error in the ordering process, we reserve the right to cancel an order. Of course, in such instances, we would contact you directly to discuss the problem and work with you on how best we can get your goods to you.
- If you decide to return your goods, your statutory rights are not affected.
Customers will be asked to tick to confirm acknowledgment of the T&Cs.